Green Bay Rebuilt, Repaired and Modified Axles
For vehicle owners in Green Bay, our experts at Houston Rebuilt Axles are here to help you with your axle needs. Axles may be damaged from a wide range of sources. Whether it’s normal wear and tear or an accident, we are here to help you. Our experts also want to get you back on the road as soon as possible. To do this we make use of specialized tools such as our lathe to restore axles back to factory specifications. We also are able to sell to you rebuilt rear ends and axles refurbished by our experts. We also provide stress-free picking up and delivery of axles. Our courier services can pick up an axle from your home or mechanic and also deliver them to anywhere in Green Bay. We provide this service to anyone in the continental United States.
Timken is the industry standard in the bearing field. That is why our team chooses them for our axle rebuilds and repairs. Choosing the best parts is key to providing the best rebuilds and repairs to you. Timken’s bearings have been trusted on the James Webb Telescope which was launched in December 2021. Not only that but our axle rebuilds are covered under our warranty. This means you can have confidence in the quality our experts put into rebuilding and repairing your axles. We also are able to modify your axles for any purpose. For example, we could narrow an axle for hot rodding. Contact us and let us help you with your axle.
What you can expect a damaged axle to feel like
Your vehicle may become damaged even if you are the most cautious driver. Normal wear and tear, a large pothole, and someone running into you are all ways your axle could become damaged. No matter how it has happened though you will feel some of the following sensations if the axle is damaged. If you encounter any of the following symptoms, take your axle to a mechanic and get them checked as soon as possible.
- Leaks – While parked, you may see fluid dripping from the axle. This reddish-brown liquid lubricates the axle and your vehicle should be taken to a mechanic as your axle may not have enough lubrication anymore.
- Noise – You may hear a grinding noise when the axle becomes dented or damaged. This is usually caused by the gears in the axle coming out of alignment and grinding against each other.
- Vibrations – As you drive your vehicle may start to vibrate quite noticeably. This vibration effect may strengthen as you turn the steering wheel.
We do differential remanufacturing, modifications and rebuilds
Similar to axles, differentials will become damaged over time. From an accident to normal wear and tear your differential will need to be repaired. The two main repairing methods are remanufacturing and rebuilding the differential. The main difference between the two methods is how much of the differential is replaced. For a differential rebuild and remanufacture the differential will be taken apart and inspected thoroughly. Then, for a rebuild, all of the parts that could be repaired are, and any part that is not repairable is then replaced with a new part. Remanufacturing on the other hand will check for all the parts that are damaged or worn out and then replace all of them. Also, our experts at HRA are able to modify the differential for whatever you want. This includes modifying the differential for better use while off-roading. Contact us and let us help you!
Are we able to pick up and ship axles to Green Bay?
Yes! Our goal is to make axle delivery as painless as possible. To do this we use a courier service that will come to you wherever you are in Green Bay to get your axle. We will also ship your axle to your home or your mechanic anywhere in the continental United States. This service also extends to the axle you can purchase from us. Looking for a mechanic? Users on Yelp recommend the following mechanics.
1) Auto Select Green Bay East has been serving Green Bay with auto repair services since 2000. They provide friendly service with expert mechanics. Their mechanics are able to repair transmission, do wheel alignment, repair engines, clean fuel systems, balance tires and much more. Their shop opens from Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm.
2) Auto Aces of Green Bay Plus is owned by M&B Holdings Enterprise LLC. The shop provides same-day and also next-day appointments. This is because the shop is an express location. If you need an oil change, tire rotation, brakes or need to do an inspection, they can help. Commenters have also noted that Auto Aces has been able to do some jobs cheaper than other mechanics. They are open from Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Auto Select Green Bay East, 2128 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54302
Auto Aces of Green Bay Plus, 2425 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54303